There lentil soup with broken spaghetti it is a real winter treat for both heart and stomach. This is a recipe from the poor kitchen of the south, probably Campania. One of the simple courses that warms the body and soul. Despite its simplicity, it is actually a dish full of flavor that can satisfy even the most demanding palates today. Usually there are those who use the classic soup pasta format, but with broken spaghetti it is a completely different story and atmosphere.
Lentil soup with broken spaghetti: a weak but good recipe
Lentil soup with broken spaghetti in a modern way”Comfort food”And it actually fits perfectly. It’s actually the first meal that makes you feel good, especially in winter and when it’s raining outside. But the truth is, this soup is made all year round so it’s good. In addition, a nice portion will allow you to consume it as a single meal, because it contains all the ingredients that you will face all day, from lunch to dinner.
Lentil soup with broken spaghetti
Typical of the poor cuisine of the South, but with amazing flavor!
- 150 Gr broken noodles
- 250 Gr of dried lentils
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2/3 spoons of tomato puree
- 1 stalk of celery.
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the dried lentils in running water. We put them in a pan with cold water and start cooking according to the time indicated on the packaging.
- Fry garlic and oil in another pan. When the garlic is fried, add three tablespoons of tomato (concentrate). After a few minutes, add the celery.
- Half way through cooking the tomatoes, add the lentils with a ladleful of boiling water and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, tear the spaghetti apart by hand and pour into the freshly prepared lentil broth. Cook for ten minutes and the lentil soup with broken spaghetti is ready.
Some people add a few pieces of chopped sausage to make the food tastier. It is said to be a real pleasure to serve food with a drizzle of oil.
Other recipes with lentils