Lentil Protein Dressing, a very simple recipe with great results! Here it is explained step by step with some TikTok videos.
Lentil Wraps are a super easy and quick recipe to make for protein crepes that can be filled as you like, packed with flavor and lightness. Here is a step by step explanation following the advice of some tiktok videos.
Recently, TikTok is among the most popular platforms even by Italians. In addition to challenges, tutorials or viral videos, there is also a place for food, in fact, you can find recipes for snacks and desserts to prepare easily at home. Here is a very simple, delicious and gluten-free recipe for lentil piadina that has been shared by many tiktokers. To try! A very simple recipe with great results!
Ingredients for 4 people
We can increase or decrease the quantities according to the number of people, just keep a ratio of 1:1 between water and lentils.
- After washing them under running water, soak the lentils for at least two hours.
- Drain the lentils well and add the water to a bowl suitable for an immersion blender and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little extra virgin olive oil and when hot, pour in a ladleful of the mixture, trying to distribute it evenly, and cook for a few minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, check if the bottom of the piadina is firm. If so, gently flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can continue in this way with the rest of the mixture until you have all the dressings.
- Sweet or salty? Fill them as you like!
The best lentil recipes on Tik Tok
For a savory dish, @camillaelzi recommends adding a pinch of curry. He prepares them in a different proportion: two cups of water are needed for each cup of lentils.
Instead, @healthyalyona adds black pepper and turmeric:
@cookist calls them magic crepes:
You can eat them hot or cold, instead of bread or stuffed with your favorite vegetables, but you can also eat them in a sweet version, for example, by adding jam. Try this too!
Other recipes with lentils: