Ready-made soups are an excellent solution for preparing a quick and tasty hot meal. But how to manage the numerous varieties available in the market? Altroconsumo helps us.
TODAY’S BEST RECIPES
for soups and ready soups we consider vegetables in season and a mixture of vegetables that we can often find prepared in many different ways in the supermarket.
For example, in version frozen, in the counter refrigerator or at room temperature. All of them are types that allow you to consume vegetables and therefore fiber, even if you spend less time in the oven, but you don’t want to give up something good.
Ideal for taking especially refrigerated counters to the office, they are easily reheated in the microwave and ready to enjoy. But be careful, the label should always be read to understand what we are actually consuming.
Always check amount of salt (less is better for our veins), its presence or absence glutamate was added (i.e. chemical flavor enhancer), dyes and any stabilizing preservatives.
Many times, but they are not even full meals since this soup and ministers c on averageThey have about 150-300 kcalan amount far below the natural needs of the average active person.
Therefore, they should only be consumed when needed and never used as a daily meal as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
How should we orient ourselves then? endless variety of soups in the market? The ones that contain pasta or grains, just different vegetables, soups, minestrone, Tuscan soup, pasta and beans, etc. we find the ones.
Altroconsumo thought to give a guide to the most careful consumers who want to make smart and healthy purchases. Let’s look at the best ones to buy.
Altroconsumo rating, what to choose in the supermarket according to the quality/price ratio
TO) Frozen instant soups / soups
They are the ones that are available in the freezer and have a long shelf life. Let’s take a look at the top five names compiled by Altroconsumo.
- As it once was – Tuscan soup. 158 calories and an average price of 086 € per serving;
- Conad – Vegetable puree. 110 calories and an average price of 1 euro per serving;
- Coop – Vegetable soup with barley, crushed and oats. 220 calories and €1.10 per serving;
- Carrefour – Vegetable soup. 110 calories and €1.15 per serving;
- Findus – Frozen pumpkin and carrot cream. 153 calories and a price of 1.15 euros per serving.
B) Soups/soups from the refrigerated counter
They are available in 1 or 2 serving containers. They are ready to be heated directly in their pan in the microwave for a few minutes or in a small bowl in the oven.
- Eurospin Foglia Verde – Tuscan soup. 150 calories and €1.15 per serving;
- Insal’arte – Escarole and beans. 143 calories and €1.25 per serving;
- Carrefour Il Mercato – Vegetable and spelled soup. 136 calories and €1.39 per serving;
- Carrefour Il Mercato – Tuscan soup. 189 calories and €1.39 per serving;
- Esselunga – Vegetable cream with legumes, sprouts and ginger. 140 calories and €1.39 per serving.
C) Room temperature soups/soups
These are soups that can be placed directly in the microwave and come in brick shelves or glass jars or easy-open bags. After opening, it should be refrigerated and eaten within a few days.
- Conad – traditional soup with 12 selected vegetables. 95 calories and cost €0.60 per serving;
- Conad – Mashed potatoes and carrots. 78 calories and cost €0.60 per serving;
- Jonad – Pea soup. 265 calories and €0.60 per serving;
- Knorr – Vegetable soup. 110 calories and €0.66 per serving;
- Knorr – Cream of Pumpkin Soup. 95 calories and €0.78 per serving.