Preparation time: an hour
Cooking time: 30 minutes
RECIPES WITH INCREASED VEGETABLE PASTE
The vegetable soup it is a very healthy food, great both in winter and summer. There is only one contraindication: there is often a lot left over and ends up in the trash in time. Couldn’t be more wrong, because reusing vegetable puree is really very simple. And with several possibilities. The first, and also the most practical, is to add plenty of grated cheese to the leftovers, mix with eggs, and then make a magnificent and delicious omelette. Children love it. The second, more complex option will give you great satisfaction at the end of the preparation: in this case, it will be your past. vegetable flavored bread. Perfect for making bruschetta with tomatoes or to combine with any cheese and salami.
ALSO READ: Vegetable soup is a simple, light and perfect meal to stay healthy
So, step by step, how to make an exquisite bread:
- About 70 grams of leftover vegetable puree, in this case garlic soup
- 180 g of water
- 250 grams of flour 00
- 250 grams of semolina flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 8 g of salt
- 1 cube of fresh brewer’s yeast
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Arrange the flours in the spring, pour crushed brewer’s yeast and a teaspoon of sugar and mix the various ingredients well.
- Dilute remaining soup with water and mix the ingredients with a fork: first pour the water, then the oil. Knead with your hands, add salt and arrange everything on the work surface. Continue kneading until you get a homogeneous and smooth dough. The dough should be of a manageable consistency: add more water if necessary.
- Let it rise until the mixture triples in volume. After this time (it will take about 2 hours at room temperature), we continue the dough and get the desired shapes: buns, small buns, braids.
- place breads place on trays lined with parchment paper and cover for 30 minutes.
- Turn on, turn on Stove in static mode at 240 ° C and insert a pan with hot water inside the oven: this will create the necessary humidity. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180 ° C and continue cooking. If the loaves are small, they are baked in 20/25 minutes. If the pieces are 200g each, they are cooked in 30/35 minutes.
This bread is great for cheeses and cured meats or bruschetta. If you decide to use more pureed vegetables, reduce the amount of water. If you have also used potatoes in vegetable puree, you will undoubtedly get surprisingly soft bread.
SUPER RECIPES WITH LEAVES:
- Recycled burger is the ideal recipe to recover all the leftovers from the centrifuge. With bread crumbs
- Recipe with potato parmigiana, stale bread, leftover cheeses and vegetables
- Recipes with leftovers: just an egg and some stale bread to make a healthy, quick and cheap meal